Jul 17, 2010

Petrol Petrol

There was a time when petrol actually costed 30 bucks and that was not long ago. I still remember the days when I used to get a fill for 20 Rs. Now 200 bucks doesnt seem to fill my gaadi's appetite. I also fail to understand why the prices are higher in Bangalore.

"The central government announced that petrol and diesel will cost up to Rs3.50 per litre more but in Bangalore, the price of petrol will rise by Rs4 per litre".

Why the special treatment?

Read more : petrol_price_in_bangalore

4 comment:

Anusha said...

yeah man. this is sad. what will be the prices in 10 yrs? 500/ltr? :( :(

shilpa said...

scary dude!!!

sp2hari said...

People in blore are rich :D.. So, govt expects them to pay more ;)

shilpa said...

@sp2hari : ya right!!!! I thought u were in murugespalya for a year. does that sound like a rich place to u?